Circuit DIY - 25W Power Amplifier

if you like, you can build it^^ and show ur product to everyone[s:1]

那我就得看一看了。。。

This one I am interested. May I know the circuit is from which design?

引用第2楼qboy于2007-05-16 03:27 PM发表的 :
This one I am interested. May I know the circuit is from which design?

what u mean by which design?? this is a complete circuit that can build and work independently… when the line input can be cd player or mp3 player…but the bad is …this is not a stereo circuit,but if u want, I’ll try to get the stereo amplifier^^

引用第3楼寻飞于2007-05-17 09:12 PM发表的 :

what u mean by which design?? this is a complete circuit that can build and work independently… when the line input can be cd player or mp3 player…but the bad is …this is not a stereo circuit,but if u want, I’ll try to get the stereo amplifier^^

Oh I mean is from which design? For example, in early days you can copy the design from Pioneer amplifier.

Do you like to build this kind of hobby?

see [s:22] [s:22] [s:22] [s:22]

引用第4楼qboy于2007-05-18 09:06 AM发表的 :

Oh I mean is from which design? For example, in early days you can copy the design from Pioneer amplifier.

Do you like to build this kind of hobby?

i Love it a lot~~ but is a bit difficult for me to buy components now… , so do you like it too??

引用第6楼寻飞于2007-05-18 09:49 PM发表的 :

i Love it a lot~~ but is a bit difficult for me to buy components now… , so do you like it too??

Yes, I hv made one very good amp.

It’s a single ended push pull amp. It’s class A operation.

The amp. produce only 10 watts but I think I manage only make it 8 watts. (JUst think).

The design is from Nelson Pass. He has a name of “The King of Class A”

His commerical brand name is Pass Lab.

His DIY page u hv to try, http://www.passdiy.com/

I hv successfully make the Son Of Zen. If you are free try it. It’s a nice project. I can tell the amp I hv built, I hv compared it with a RM4500 amp. and there is not much different of the sound.

thx man…feel so nice…i will sure try this when i go back to malaysia^^ hahaha… hopefully can get all the stuff required in jalan pasar…

引用第8楼寻飞于2007-05-19 03:09 PM发表的 :
thx man…feel so nice…i will sure try this when i go back to malaysia^^ hahaha… hopefully can get all the stuff required in jalan pasar…

Where are you now?

I don’t think you can get all the stuff here. Especially the power transistor. I hv a problem to find the power transistor here. You may get a replacement suggested from the web. Please check.

My advise is if you want to build this amplifier, pls look for an audio component to make this DIY. The reason is this amp is very good sound and don’t waste to use cheap parts. Believe me, you will appreciate the sound. Even the soldering iron, pls use the silver or better elements.

If you are free in ipoh, I can demonstrate my DIY to you. [s:21]

erm…now i still in Scotland, but i think if something i cant get it i malaysia, i think i can find it in somewhere here^^ …haha, if i can manage to go back to ipoh on this summer…and if u dont mind…i will sure I’ll go to see ur amplifier…hahaha

引用第10楼寻飞于2007-05-21 03:13 PM发表的 :
erm…now i still in Scotland, but i think if something i cant get it i malaysia, i think i can find it in somewhere here^^ …haha, if i can manage to go back to ipoh on this summer…and if u dont mind…i will sure I’ll go to see ur amplifier…hahaha

Hello there, what a coincident, I used to graduate in UK. Which you are you studying now?

The amp. that I built when I was studying there. All the parts I get is in UK. Even in UK, parts are quite difficult to get. Don’t think Maplin can supply all. I bought majority parts from RS. There is RS here but you need to open an account then only they do supply parts for u. But if you are in UK, they sell to any walk in customer. If you build that in UK, you could call this your amp design in US but made in UK. Not bad huh?

Of course I’m don’t mind, and willing to share my experience.

引用第11楼qboy于2007-05-21 03:27 PM发表的 :

Hello there, what a coincident, I used to graduate in UK. Which you are you studying now?

The amp. that I built when I was studying there. All the parts I get is in UK. Even in UK, parts are quite difficult to get. Don’t think Maplin can supply all. I bought majority parts from RS. There is RS here but you need to open an account then only they do supply parts for u. But if you are in UK, they sell to any walk in customer. If you build that in UK, you could call this your amp design in US but made in UK. Not bad huh?

i study in Aberdeen University, MEng in Electronic and Electrical engineering… RS…hrm…i think i already have the account^^… really need to thx so much for sharing the information… if i success de …i belanja makan…hahaha^^

同我以前学院度做D有咩唔同。。。??

u mean the thing i post…is almost the same, but this one you can easily buy a DIY kits from the shop…lol

是用TDA2003的?我要看看。。。

看看。。。什么来的。。

Amplifier哦~
要看看先!!