没人注意到这板块的帖子?

看到你的blog了,你还有设计blogskin的哦 好厉害@@

引用第5楼snowyzz于2008-09-25 21:20发表的 Re:[部落格] `` Rëŋϊѕë 九月.吥褪色的嗳___ :
看到你的blog了,你还有设计blogskin的哦 好厉害@@

呵呵~~谢谢你的赞美。
我的只是还可以而已。
有些blogskinners设计的blogskins比我的还要美呢!

• with edward’s specs… xD

• renise and edward (the future businessman… haha)

• elza and renise… lesbian couple? xD

阅读文章 >>

there’s only 5 simple steps to solve this problem

只需要5个简单步骤~~

阅读文章 >>

title: 无心害你
artist: 关菊英 (Susanna Kwan)
duration: 03:53
size: 3.66MB

title: 爱不疚
artist: 林峰 (Raymond Lam)
duration: 03:51
size: 5.44MB

title: Talk To Me
duration: 02:52
size: 3.95MB

阅读文章 >>

星期一和朋友上云顶哦~~~

阅读文章 >>

Painted Skin (画皮), it’s a great movie for people to spend time watching it. finally i have time to download this movie and watch it at home. xD the story is really interesting, it’s one of the story in the series of myth stories “Liao Zhai” (聊斋).

Though the story is based mainly on a supernatural premise, it is…

• Painted Skin posters
  • Painted Skin main theme song MTV

阅读文章 >>

yesterday was quite a terrible day for me, arrghhh… back to friday (yesterday), i was having lectures from 9-12noon. was once, i looked at my watch, it was 10.00am. something came to my mind saying that “results release on 10am, it’s now!”. goshh… i felt worried and scared to know my results. bout 10:30am, my classmate tommi SMS-ed me, was telling me his results. i didn’t know what should i do, i don’t wanna die… ><

then…

阅读文章 >>

◦ °♬ __ 夏日疯 - 潘玮柏
(台湾偶像剧《不良笑花》主题曲)

[b]精彩内容:

• 歌词
  • MP3下载[/b]

阅读文章 >>

换新界面了哦~~

weeeeee… really have a sense of accomplishment. xD regular visitors know how my previous layout looks like, here’s a screen shoot for the previous layout and the current new layout:

---->
(click image to enlarge)

before i got the idea of doing this purple love layout, the banner i was doing was something like this…

阅读文章 >>

被点名了~~关于Breast Cancer Awareness
大家也宣传下吧~

阅读更多 >>

Everyone of her fans must be waited so long for her latest English book or cover album to release. I’m not her big fans but I do waited for her new album, just curious for her very first English album. Cool huh? xD

She recorded all her favorite songs in this cover album. There’s 10 of them in “Love Exercise” and I love her first track in this album “Get The Party Started”. Other songs in this album are nice too.

Artist: Jolin Tsai (蔡依林)
Album: Love Exercise (爱的练习语)
Release Date: October 31, 2008
Language: English

Tracklist:

1. Get The Party Started
  2. Physical
  3. Kiss Me
  4. Lovefool
  5. Angel
  6. The Blower’s Daughter
  7. Thank You
  8. When You Say Nothing At All
  9. Lady Marmalade
  10. I Won’t Last A Day Without You

- 有下载链接提供哦~~~

阅读文章 >>

:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:=:heart:

刚刚在忙着做 “Rich Internet Application (RIA)” 的海报 [more about RIA here]。希望大家可以给我些意见~你们对海报的第一个印象是什么呢?看见海报的第一个印象对我很重要哦~~

Poster A:

Poster B:

希望大家可以多多留言(在这或者在我的部落格里都可以)~~~
我对photoshop的认识是在是蛮差的。
谢谢大家的留言哦~~~xD

阅读更多 >>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------我的部落格—

老师要我加些descriptions,弄了另一个layout呢~~
大家点击图图,给给意见哦~

Poster C (with stars at the background):

Poster D (simpler background):

点击这里阅读全文 >>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------我的部落格—

好久没有更新我的部落格了~现在更新了哦!

Was a long time I didn’t update my blog, I’m so sorry to all my blog visitors, and blog readers. nod nod I was busy for… I don’t know what I’m busy with… Hahaha. xD Was doing the Behavioral Science (BS) assignment, Internet Programming (IP) report. And now, I’m doing the Managing Information System (MIS) assignment. Seems busy, but… Not really busy actually. xD

Well, here’s another piece of my work, using Photoshop again. It’s …

阅读文章 >>